0Ft

0 item(s) in Cart

csokis mogyivaj kép

Hazelnut cream with chocolate

If it is hazelnut cream, it should contain a lot of hazelnut. Our Hazelnut cream contains 33% nuts, which is outstanding among its competitors. The rest 67%? This is only high quality Belgian milk chocolate and nothing else.

 

2,350Ft

Additional Information

Ingredients:

Belgian chocolate, Hazelnut

Weight:

200g

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hazelnut cream with chocolate”